WGASC Now! is the official app for WGASC/MBOS – the Winter Guard Association of Southern California and Marching Band Open Series circuits.
This exciting new application helps you keep up-to-date with all of the latest news, scores, and event information for WGASC and MBOS Events and Ensembles … with LIVE updates, directly from the WGASC/MBOS website.
With the WGASC Now! app, you can:
- See the latest scores from WGASC and MBOS Events, available as soon as they’re released at the Event.
- Access previous scores and placement for each Ensemble, in addition to current scores.
- Receive real-time notifications that new scores have been published – live from the Event.
- Have the details for each Event during the season, including location and start time
- Quickly see which Ensembles are performing in each Division/classification
- Know exactly when your Ensemble is scheduled, by viewing the Event Schedule
- Access the list of Judges for the Event and know which captions they’re judging
- Get turn-by-turn directions to the Event location using the Maps feature of your phone
- Have access to the weather forecast for the Event location on show day (available 14 days prior to the Event date)
- Filter Events to show only those that your favorite Ensemble is registered for
- Receive Bulletins from the Event site – in case of schedule changes, etc.
- View scores from previous seasons
- Have access to the latest news and information from the WGASC.org website
WGASC Now! is the MUST-HAVE application for WGASC and MBOS participants, educators and staff members, families, friends, and fans.
Search “WGASC” in your Apple App Store or Google Play for Android.
WGASC Now! App FAQ
WGASC Now! is available for iOS (8.1+) and Android (4.0.3+).
Search “WGASC Now” in your App store for the most recent version.
You can change the Season or Circuit (WGASC vs. MBOS) by touching the “Scores” or “Events” title at the top of the page, then selecting the desired Season / Circuit you’re interested in viewing.
If the Season selected is ‘current’, the application will save your selection so it is the default the next time you open the app.
Select the “Scores” option at the bottom of the screen (iOS) or menu at the top left (Android). Ensure you have selected the appropriate Season and Circuit (WGASC or MBOS).
Scores are available immediately upon their being published to the WGASC website, which normally happens shortly after the awards ceremony.
Data in the Now! app is driven directly from the circuit’s website – so you are assured of having the most up-to-date and accurate information available. Scores are available immediately after they’re published on the website; Event Info and Schedules are driven directly by the data published on the website.
Weather data is provided by AerisWeather.com and is available for Events up to 14 days in-advance.