Use the form below to register your email address to receive updates directly from WGASC/ADLA with the latest news and information
MBOS Registration will be opening on May 21. In advance of that date, please ensure that your ensemble is listed on our Member Roster page. If not, please be sure to register for an account on our new website. **YOU MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT to register your ensemble for MBOS Events**.
To establish a new ensemble account, please visit the MBOS New Member Registration page and complete the form.
In addition to our current show schedule, MBOS is excited to announce the addition of 3 new shows for 2014! Check out our new and expanded schedule for the 2014 MBOS Season:
- October 11 Capo Valley HS
- October 11 Basic HS (NV)
- October 18 Thousand Oaks HS
- October 18 Clovis East HS – Regional Format
- October 18 Silverado HS (NV)
- October 25 Ramona HS (Riverside) – Regional Format
- November 1 Great Oak HS
- November 8 Las Vegas HS (NV) – Regional Format
- November 15 Sierra Vista HS (NV) – Regional Format
- November 15 MBOS Championships, Hosted by Chino Hills HS
Check back for more updates on events, venues and Registration dates for the 2014 MBOS Season!
Believe it or not, it’s already time to start thinking about MBOS 2014! Keep these show dates handy in your next staff meeting to start planning your fall schedule.
- Oct. 11 – Orange County
- Oct. 18 – Fresno Regional
- Oct. 18 – LA/Ventura County
- Oct. 25 – So Cal Regional, Riverside/San Bernardino County
- Nov. 1 – Riverside County
- Nov. 8 – Las Vegas Regional
- Nov. 15 – MBOS Championships
Good skill to all of the student performers and units competing during the Winter season!
Congratulations to William S. Hart HS for claiming the 2013 MBOS Championship along with the High Effect, High Visual and High Color Guard caption awards. Second place and High Music went to Vista Murrieta HS and Third place went to El Diamante HS. High Percussion was awarded to Chino Hills HS. Thank you to all of the show hosts, performers, spectators, Directors and staff members for making the 2013 MBOS FANtastic!